By Joaquín Pérez | 11 May 2020
We are proud to announce the 8 finalists for the e-Challenge in Mobility & Logistics, the third encounter of the joint initiative with IE University, Virtual South Summit.
India, United States, France and United Kingdom.
These are the top 8 Mobility & Logistics startups:
- Blickfeld [Germany] develops high performant "Light Detection and Ranging" (LiDAR) sensors and provides the corresponding software for data evaluation.
- Apostera [Germany] creates an ADAS software platform to assist the driver and reshape driving experience by projecting mapping information at a virtual distance using AR head-up displays.
- Parknav [United States] uses AI to know where there is open parking space in real-time. Works 24/7 for all types of on-street and off-street parking.
- Anyverse [Spain] shortens the development cycle of advanced perception systems through synthetic data simulation technology that replicates any type of sensor and real-world environment
- Parkotruck [United States] is a marketplace that connects truck drivers searching for parking with any facility that has big unused parking lots.
- Amitruck [Kenia] is a digital platform that connects transporters directly with cargo owners avoiding expensive middlemen.
- Kubbo [Spain] operates a network of urban warehouses to bring your inventory closer to your customers
- SiftyML [United Kingdom] increases the efficiency international oubound and inbound parcel processing using Machine Learning.
All of them will be pitching their projects in front of a jury with top notch investors from Creandum, DN Capital, Northzone or Accel Partners, as well as leading corporations in Connectivity & Data industry such as DHL, Ferrovial, Airbus, Siemens, Acciona or Enel.
The winner of the Startup Competition will fast track to be a South Summit 2020 finalist.
Would you like to see them all pitching on Virtual South Summit? Register now!